We’re hiring… A Spanish-speaking Sales Rep!
We are looking for a mega talented go-getter who wants the challenge of managing and growing our business in the Spanish speaking world. The role is very broad and is well suited for an entrepreneurial talent who wants to get involved with all areas of growing a business. It involves elements of direct sales, elements of marketing and some high level strategy.
Who are we?
EventsTag creates live social media slideshows for brands, festivals, sports stadiums and venues across the world. We established ourselves two years ago under the Eventstagram name and have built a business out of being the best looking, most easy to use and the most innovative solution there is.
We are headquartered in London. However we have an ever expanding office in New York where we’d like you to be based initially and would expect you to travel to your region fairly regularly. We work with some of the worlds largest brands and events such as Nike, Coca-Cola, The O2 Arena, Starbucks, Tag Heuer, Mercedes Benz and many more. We are a driven and focused team that is used to overachieving.
What Will You Be Doing?
As an area champion you will have the lead role in building the EventsTag brand in your region. Your specific tasks will include the following, but we’ll expect you to be thinking on your feet to find new opportunities and getting your hands dirty helping out with anything that comes up:
– Translating our current site and future pages into Spanish
– Receiving our daily email inquiries from potential customers and converting them into customers
– Finding prospective clients and approaching them with EventsTag
– Creating interesting content and publishing it on our blog and through social media in Spanish.
– Creating, and running, marketing campaigns
– Feeding back to the UK management on sales, opportunities and local requirements.
– Organising and attending industry trade shows.
– Finding press contacts and ensuring constant articles are being written about the brand.
– Attending, reviewing and photographing major events
– Managing a budget for sales and marketing within your area.
What Skills Will You Have?
We are not picky about your previous experience, our main focus is on the type of character you are.
– You should be highly motivated and sales driven
– You should want to run your own company and be full of innovative ideas on how you can expand EventsTag
– You should be a fantastic sales person, who is confident and capable of converting CMO’s and CEO’s of brands, events and marketing agencies into paying customers
– You should have excellent written Spanish, which can translate into easy to read enticing prose for emails, blog posts and press releases.
– You should understand the main areas of digital marketing; SEO, Social media, PPC ads and press relations.
Ideally you will also have the following skills:
– A proven previous sales record
– Contacts within brand marketing, events marketing, experiential marketing or social media buyers
– Contacts within brand marketing or events press.
– Knowledge of word, excel, powerpoint, photoshop
– Previous startup experience
– Deep understanding of social media landscape (Instagram, Twitter, Vine, Facebook etc)
– Working knowledge of the event industry and event production
– Experience understanding brand objectives and the ability to communicate value to marketers
– Love and industry knowledge of contemporary music, sport, and culture
What Will We Provide?
– $27,000 per annum
– 10% sales commission on all sales from the region (expected to be $1500 per month minimum).
– Travel expenses for meetings and sales appointments
– The opportunity to manage and run your own region
– Part of a small team where you will get to make decision that impact the whole global business
– Flexible working hours; working from home or in some of our shared office space
– 28 days holiday
– Working in one of the most exciting office spaces in New York (We Work Fulton Centre)
– Ground floor start up experience working directly with our high profile board advisors and network.
– Attendance to world-renowned events including SXSW in Austin, TX
– Weekly happy hours and social events with the team.
How To Apply?
Please send the following to email@example.com
- LinkedIn profile
- Twitter profile
- Personal website
- Write up to 10 sentences describing your biggest achievement so far
- Describe 3 customers that you could take EventsTag to if you were given the role?